- NIL for complete Amount due from Rs.0-Rs.500;
- Rs. 400 for complete Amount due greater than Rs. 500 & as much as Rs. 1000;
- Rs. 750 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 1000 & as much as Rs. 10 ,000;
- Rs. 950 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 10,000 as much as Rs. 25,000;
- Rs. 1100 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 25,000 & up to Rs. 50,000
- Rs. 1300 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 50,000
Card Statement date вЂ“ 2nd of on a monthly basis. Deal done between third JanвЂ™16 вЂ“ 2nd FebвЂ™16
(1) Retail Purchase of Rs. 5000 вЂ“ On fifth JanвЂ™16
(2) Online Purchase of Rs. 5000 вЂ“ On fifteenth JanвЂ™16
Presuming no past stability carried ahead through the second Jan 2016 declaration, the cardholder can get their second Feb declaration showing Rs. 10,000 deals. The cardholder has to make re payment contrary to the outstanding by 22nd Feb 2016, for example. 20 times through the Statement Date, for such a thing involving the entire quantity or Minimum Amount Due. In the event that cardholder will not result in the re payment associated with the minimal Amount Due or maybe more by 22nd Feb 2016, he’d late be charged a Payment Charge of Rs. 600 (Rs. 600 for more than Rs.1000 & as much as Rs. 10,000).
Card Statement date вЂ“ 2nd of on a monthly basis. Deal done between third FebвЂ™16 вЂ“ 2nd MarвЂ™16
1. Retail Purchase of Rs. 2000 вЂ“ On 8th FebвЂ™16
2. On line Purchase of Rs. 2500 вЂ“ On nineteenth FebвЂ™16
Presuming no past stability carried ahead through the 2nd Feb 2016 declaration, the cardholder can get their 2nd March statement showing Rs. 4500 deals. The cardholder has to make re re re payment from the outstanding by 22nd March 2016, for example. 20 times through the Statement Date, for anything involving the amount that is entire the minimal Amount Due. In the event that cardholder will not make any re re re payment by 22nd March 2016, he’d be charged a later Payment Charge of Rs. 600 (Rs. 600 for higher than Rs.1000 & as much as Rs. 10,000)
H. Overlimit charges – As a site gesture SBI Card may accept specific deals tried by the cardholder that are in addition to the borrowing limit, please be aware that when the amount that is outstanding the borrowing limit, an over-limit fee of 2.5 per cent regarding the over-limit quantity or Rs. 600, whichever is greater are going to be levied. Over-limit status may be applied because also of costs and/or interest costs.
We. Re Re Payment Dishonor
In case there is a Payment Dishonor, cardholder shall be charged payment dishonor fee of 2% of Payment Amount susceptible to minimal fees of Rs. 500
J. Other fees:
- Card Substitution: Rs.100/- вЂ“ Rs.250/-
- Chargeslip Retrieval Fee: Rs. 225/-
- Statement Retrieval Fee: Rs. 100/- per statement for statements a lot more than 2 months old
- Forex Transaction cost: 3.5%(For All Cards Except Elite & Aurum) 1.99%(For Elite & Aurum Cardholders just)
- Ad-hoc Borrowing Limit Increase Fee: Rs 200
- System Change Fee: Rs 200
- Cheque Payment Fee: Rs 100
The exchange price utilized to convert foreign exchange deal into INR are going to be dependant on VISA/MasterCard, since the case are, basis the trade rates governed by them from the date the deal is settled with SBI Card, which could never be the date that is same that your deal had been made. The currency that is foreign charge is likely to be used regarding the INR converted quantity provided by VISA/MasterCard.
Dynamic & Static Conversion Markup Fee: 3.50per cent (For All Cards Except Elite & Aurum) 1.99%(For Elite & Aurum Cardholders just) (just for deals higher than or add up to Rs. 1000)
All deal carried call at Indian Currency at a location that is international at merchants that are positioned in Asia but registered overseas
Credit Limit and money Limit are assigned to Cardholders based on internal SBICPSL credit criteria (Add-On cardholders share the exact same limitations as compared to the Primary Account Holder). These limitations are communicated towards the cardholder during the time of card distribution. The Credit Limit and Cash Limits are communicated to your Cardholder in just about every declaration. The Available borrowing limit (i.e. the borrowing limit designed for usage) during the time of the declaration generation is provided as part of the statement. SBICPSL will review the Cardholder account sporadically, while increasing or decrease the Cardholder borrowing limit centered on interior requirements. Cardholders wanting to have their borrowing limit increased can perform so by composing to SBICPSL and providing documents that are financial their earnings. SBICPSL, at it is sole discernment and centered on such brand brand new papers supplied, may boost the borrowing limit associated with Cardholder.